Well, folks, it’s that time of the year. Time to make out your UFO list and start chipping away at it!! This is your chance to finish a few of those UFOs you’ve been putting off. Not only will you feel good about finishing something, you’ll have a chance to win valuable prizes! So, get your list together and fill out an official “Block” at the meeting. NOTE: If you can’t attend the meeting in September or October, please email Barb (email@example.com) with your list and she’ll fill out one for you.
GOAL: The goal of this challenge is to help you finish some of your UFOs throughout the year.
- In September, you will fill out a 12-part “Block” with potential UFOs* you would like to finish within one year. (*NOTE: If you do not have any UFOs, please list Kits/Projects you have already purchased and plan to start and finish within the year.)
- You’ll have one month to adjust the entries in your “Block”, then after that, your projects stay as listed.
- The “Block” will be kept in a notebook and brought to each meeting.
- When the item is finished, you will color in your “piece” on the Block. You may fill out an additional “Block” once you fill up the first one.
- Each month at Show and Tell, you are encouraged to show (or share if you don’t have the item anymore) your completed item.
- Contest runs one year, from September 2016 to August 2017.
PRIZES: At the end of the year, we’ll have 3 drawings:
- First drawing: Only those who complete their entire sheet of 12 UFOs may participate in this drawing. One entry per person, per completed sheet(s).
- Second drawing: You’ll get one entry for each completed UFO. The more UFOs you complete, the better your chances of winning.
- Third drawing: Every participant (even if they don’t finish anything on the list) will get one entry added to the basket, along with those names in the second drawing.
No duplicate winners.