There were lots of beautiful Show & Tell quilts for July. Our guild is very, very busy!!
NOTE: The names and descriptions are shown below the photos and are taken from the July minutes.
- Deb Freese
- Red and white quilt; pattern was the 2018 Christmas countdown blockheads from Moda; a block was posted each day during December.
- Michaella Peck
- Getting married in September; fiancé is from Guatemala, and they are trying to get several Guatemalan table runners to use at the reception. She showed off a couple.
- Carol Cunningham
- Bought fabric from a lady from Paris at the 2018 Paducah quilt show; made a purse with it; this is her first attempt at making a purse.
- Red and black buffalo plaid baby quilt with appliqued bears; black print on the back.
- Andrea O’Brien
- Quilt using Bonnie Hunter’s En Provence pattern; swallows and circles in gray are on the backing.
- Sherry Calloway
- Country quilt for sister-in-law whose favorite color is red; red pieces on the back.
- Blue flower panel quilt; quilted by Andrea O’Brien; has bargello borders.
- Elsie Gaber
- Cut-up panel used for a baby quilt for Kelsey’s little girl; done in pinks; it’s a family secret why a ladybug and butterflies are included in the quilt.
- Joan Harrison
- Linus quilt made with a train panel.
- Quilt with a train panel but done in a different setting; brother-in-law is a model train collector.
- Marilyn Peck
- Baby quilt done in pinks and gray.
- Scrappy veteran’s quilt done for sister’s brother-in-law; he served in Vietnam and lost both legs; he now is retired from the post office.
- Meredith Willcox
- Quilt done in red fabrics.
- Scrappy quilt with butterflies.
- Quilt of embroidered blocks surrounded by reddish fabrics.
Our program tonight was given by Kay Beach. Kay shared some of her antique sewing boxes and the stories behind them.