Our 2019 Christmas Party was a held at the First United Methodist Church on December 18. Lots of members were able to attend and everyone enjoyed the wonderful food, exchanges, and games.
This year’s Christmas Exchange was to make a stocking. There were some beautiful stockings to be had!
Show and Tell, December 18, 2019
- Macy Nunan
- Quilt for her aunt; “the hardest quilt she ever made.”
- Quilt of a deer panel and pinwheels made by brother Max.
- Coasters for Meredith Willcox.
- Barb Roberts
- Quilt of dogs in frames; Scottie dogs on backing fabric.
- Joan Harrison
- Quilt of colorful blocks composed of fish scraps from her daughter; fish on the back.
- Mary Magruder
- Linus quilt; kid fabric on the back.
- Elsie Gaber
- Project #5: embroidered purple irises in a Sudoku pattern; cross-stitched by Meredith Willcox; quilted by Joan Harrison; lavender batik fabric on the back.
- Blocks of Love quilt done in bright colors; purchased at Paducah in 2013.
- Barb Bevell
- Project #5: quilt of itty bitty orange and white triangles from Pat Kurtzeman with an added touch of blue.
UFO Challenge: For the next month project #12 is the challenge.