Quilt Til You Wilt
- DATE: Saturday, April 14, 2018
- TIME: Doors open at 8 a.m.
- LOCATION: the Annex (300 N. Franklin, Kirksville)
- LUNCH: Carry-in and share an item for lunch OR bring your own lunch.
Thank you for the opportunity to share more information about the Beads of Courage bags that the Nunan family introduced us to at the March guild meeting.
Here is the website link: http://www.beadsofcourage.org/
There are several Beads of Courage YouTube videos. You’ll want to watch these and many others:
- “How it all began” (CBS Sunday Morning Interview): https://youtu.be/WMCcJxO9mnY
- “Kayla’s story”: https://youtu.be/1tUgDCOlaVw
- Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital Interview: https://youtu.be/Z0JDqHd4vpo
You might want to check out all kinds of Pinterest ideas, too:
We will have it set-up so you can sew, iron, pin, or serg Beads of Courage bags, if you wish.
See you Saturday for a fun filled day!